AIS has maintained the following ethos in sync with its mission to ensure ethics and morals of the Islam in its everyday learning processes:
- Separate premises for boys and girls.
- Congregational Salah [Prayers] to foster universal brotherhood and encourage equality among all.
- Maintaining a ratio of approximately 20 students per class to facilitate better student—teacher relationshipand personalized attention.
- Monthly educational excursionsforprimary and secondary, annual training camps, and Karate training camps for higher secondary students.
- Stress on moral education for creating responsible citizens of the society.